In case your Twitter app retains crashing in your Android or iOS smartphone, check out these fast steps to repair it.
The Twitter for Android app is infamous for crashing on quite a lot of gadgets. Final 12 months, Twitter acknowledged a difficulty and labored on a repair, however generally Twitter retains crashing it doesn’t matter what. In case you’re experiencing issues with the app not loading or crashing upon opening it – listed below are a number of fast fixes to attempt.
1 – Replace the Twitter App
Test to see if there are any updates obtainable for Twitter on the Google Play Retailer or the App Retailer. Generally an app replace can resolve any Twitter crashes that maintain occurring. Right here’s how one can replace apps on each Android and iOS.
The way to Replace Twitter App on Android
- Open the ‘Play Retailer‘ app.
- Faucet the three-bar menu on the high left.
- Open ‘My Apps & Video games‘ tab.
- Discover Twitter and press ‘Replace.’
- If it says ‘Open‘ as a substitute, the app is updated.
The way to Replace Twitter App on iOS
- Open the ‘App Retailer.’
- Faucet your profile icon on the high of the display.
- Scroll to see pending updates and launch notes.
- Faucet ‘Replace‘ subsequent to Twitter to replace it.
- If there is no such thing as a ‘Replace’ button, Twitter is updated.
2 – Clear the Cache
Generally clearing the Twitter app’s cache can assist resolve points. On Android, you’ll be able to clear the cache by following these steps for each Android and iOS.
Clearing Twitter Cache on Android
- Open the ‘Settings‘ app.
- Discover the ‘Apps‘ tab and choose it.
- Discover ‘Twitter‘ and choose it.
- Open the ‘Storage and cache‘ tab.
- Clear Storage and Cache to reset app.
Clearing Twitter Cache on iOS
- Open the Twitter app in your iOS system.
- Faucet in your profile icon within the higher left nook.
- Faucet on ‘Settings and Privateness‘ within the menu.
- Choose on ‘Knowledge Utilization‘ underneath the ‘Common‘ menu.
- Choose ‘Media Storage‘ or ‘Internet Storage‘ menu.
- Faucet ‘Clear Media Storage‘ or ‘Clear Internet Storage.‘
- As soon as completed, each ought to present 0 KB utilization.
Clearing the cache for Twitter can reset any points you might expertise. It resets all information and settings within the app, forcing you to sign up once more. This step may also clear different consumer settings like darkish mode.
3 – Uninstall and Re-install Twitter
In case you’re nonetheless experiencing Twitter crashes after clearing the cache and updating the app – a contemporary set up could also be due. Deleting the app removes it from the telephone, beginning with a contemporary copy downloaded from the App Retailer.
The way to Uninstall Twitter on Android & iOS
If the Twitter app is on your private home display, merely long-press on the icon. It will deliver up an uninstall dialog on each Android and iOS. Select uninstall to utterly delete the app out of your telephone.
To re-install the app, navigate to the Play Retailer or the App Retailer and seek for Twitter. Re-download the app and sign-in to the contemporary app to see in case your crashes are resolved. Are you having hassle re-installing the app in your system? You might have to check the available space in your telephone.
- Open your system’s ‘Settings.’
- Faucet ‘Common.’
- Below ‘Utilization’, you’ll be able to see how a lot reminiscence is accessible.
- In case your system has lower than 130 MB of reminiscence obtainable, you might have to uninstall different apps to clear area.
- After you have extra space obtainable, attempt to re-download Twitter and set up it.
4 – Reset Your Machine
In case you’re nonetheless experiencing Twitter app crashes on both Android or iOS, you might have to manufacturing unit reset your system. This step is important when you have an older Android smartphone or iOS system. In case you plan on manufacturing unit resetting your system and you’ve got two-factor authentication enabled on any of your accounts, be sure you have backups.