Useless Cells has been a big hit on iOS (first obtainable for PC and consoles), and at last, it’s been introduced for Android. The sport is scheduled to launch on Google Play on June 3, priced at round $9 for a restricted time to have a good time the launch. After that promo time, its regular value can be $10.
The sport is a platformer the place you slay numerous enemies, but additionally die simply as many occasions. For story, you’re a failed experiment who will discover a fort to find the secrets and techniques inside it, however you need to battle baddies with a view to get your self round. Because it’s described, the sport will, “require you to grasp frantic 2D fight with all kinds of weapons and expertise towards cruel minions and executives.”
Highlights for Android
- Fastidiously redesigned for Android gadgets with a revamped interface
- Two recreation modes obtainable (Authentic & Auto-Hit)
- Customise the buttons’ positions and sizes, extra contact controls choices obtainable
- Embody Exterior Controller assist
- Premium recreation: pay as soon as to get the total Useless Cells expertise! (no adverts, no F2P mechanics)
- 10 languages obtainable
Be at liberty to pre-register for the sport by following the hyperlink under. Once more, it’ll be launched on June 3!