Digital TV Europe has introduced the return of the DTVE Digital Symposium with a session on the advantages of Android TV for operators within the cloud period, happening on March 23.
On this session of the newest DTVE Digital Symposium, Digital TV Europe’s editor Stuart Thomson can be joined by consultants from expertise chief TiVo, US service supplier TDS and analysis powerhouse Omdia to debate how operators can amplify the advantages of their Android TV deployment to take full benefit of a cloud infrastructure.
On this session you will see that out why you want extra than simply an Android TV machine to construct an expertise your prospects are going to wish to use day after day.
- Learn the way service suppliers can leverage their Android TV deployments to supply a superior expertise to their prospects.
- Uncover how they’ll faucet cloud-based platforms equivalent to TiVo’s Subsequent-Gen platform to ship further worth.
- Hear how you can construct on Android TV deployments to monetise TV companies successfully.
In her opening presentation, Omdia’s Fateha Begum will tackle:
- How Android TV addresses shifts within the video market and shoppers’ behaviours and expectations.
- The necessity for a superior consumer expertise as shoppers entry extra companies, content material and gadgets than ever earlier than and the way Android TV addresses client ache factors and expectations in content material discovery.
- Operators have to construct on and past the Android TV platform to deliver new monetisation alternatives to swimsuit shifting media consumption habits.
Webinar Audio system:
Nic Wilson, Head of Buyer Success, TiVo
Steve Mathesius, Director – Expertise Integration, TDS Telecom
Fateha Begum, Principal Analyst, Client Analysis, Omdia
Stuart Thomson, Editor, Digital TV Europe